I got up a good 30 minutes before I usually do. That little time to sleep in is invaluble. I drove to Plymouth to go and get all of the snorkel gear from Rick and stayed there for a little while to chat with Rick and get a few little lessons of the things that I need to do until Thanksgiving to prep for the classes. Drove back in time to pick up Endrit for lunch and rent a movie then went home to eat the rest of the meatloaf I cooked for dinner last night. I love leftovers. I went to school less than 20 minutes after getting home and I just finished my lab. It has been a long day. I am tired, but I will be going to the pool for at least an hour to do my homework from Rick. I am sure that goggle face is worth the outcome of getting this practice in.
It is FREEZING!!! I need to get my coat out, not just a sweater. I can't believe how cold it is already. I want it to remain summer. I don't like to be all bundled and not able to go to outdoor swimming pools. My feet freeze, sweat when I am in a building and then ice over when I have to leave a building. I really hope that I don't get sick too much this winter. I need to go and get my flu shot but they are so darn expensive. Smith's said it was $25. I am glad that Endrit refuses to get it. I don't blame him. I need to call the health center and get their cost. I hope that it is a little lower.
That is about it. I am tired, excited and freezing. Lots of fun.
1 comment:
i know the feeling of being cold!. it snowed here today if it makes your feel better., probably not. your scuba class sounds like fun!
Post a Comment