7/26/11

Endrit's Thesis Defense

Without going into too much detail, all Hell has been breaking loose in the Shurdha household over the topic of Endrit's thesis defense.  Not Endrit and I fighting or anything, but one of the committee members was being an absolute......jerk...yeah that's the word I want :rolls eyes:

So anyways, after trudging through everything, he has all 5 professors willing to come together for a few hours in the same room to hear Endrit's defense.

August 19, 2011 at 1 pm.  We could use all of the prayers, thoughts, positive energy, whatever you believe in sent his way to get over this last hurdle.

This situation has made many, MANY people all across the campus/family very angry.  Even my geology professor that wouldn't hurt a fly told us to file a complaint to the dean of graduate school.  But, I am happy everything is settled for now.

No comments: