If any of you know my Mom, you know that she is an amazingly talented lady. She makes the most beautiful, perfect quilts. And now she is entering the world of cake decorating...kind of by force. When my brother Phillip (Warren, Smith etc...) was engaged to Nicole, she asked my mom to make the wedding cake. My mom asked what kind of cake and Nicole wanted a fondant cake. So...with the wedding getting closer and my mom starting to freak out because she didn't know anything about fondant and the cake looked "horrible" I suggested YouTube. Since she looked over YouTube for inspiration, she has just gotten to be a master of it. She has made princess cakes (with the barbie in it). I think that she enjoys it now...at least I hope since I asked her to make a baby shower cake. With this one, I stretched her a little more. I wanted a square cake. She had never done a square cake before. But, after more YouTube, she was ready to tackle the project. Well, here is the cake that my mom was able to create for me! I love it!! You would think she has been doing this for years!!
1 comment:
Thanks.
Post a Comment