11/17/08

Fighting off sickness

I have felt like I have a cold coming on for the last couple of days. I really don't want to get sick this week because it is the whole my birthday weekend/Josh's wedding that I may or may not see him/BYU v U game. There are just too many things that I would like to do and being sick is not on the list.

I only have 1 physics 2 lab left and I am officially done with Physics!!! I couldn't be more excited than I am at this very moment. Well, perhaps I will be happier when I am done with my last lab come this time next week. We get to think about absolute zero and thermal expansion. It won't be too bad. The semester is winding down and I am getting thoroughly excited about it.

There are also gifts for Christmas enough in my house wrapped that I ended up putting up our tree early. Endrit got a couple of my gifts and wrapped them and I have 1 of his wrapped and then we have gifts for my mom and dad and his parents and Rick and Janet under the tree as well. We are still missing the family gift and 1 gift for me and 2 gifts for Endrit and we are done. Sheesh that seems like a lot, but they were great deals so it didn't strain our pocketbook. I don't think that the family gift will be wrapped and put under the tree because we will just have to use it when it gets here. We got a surround sound for our TV. I am sure it will be set up and left there in use. We are starting to have a very technologically updated apartment. That is Endrit for you. We don't spend much money on excess things so that when there is something that we want, we are able to get it. I enjoy the deals that he is able to find. We love Ebay and have never been ripped off.

I am just getting excited for the holidays and having a couple of weeks off of school. I have a friend getting married in January that I have been invited to the sealing and I am sure that it will be a great experience for Endrit and I as it will be our first live sealing we have been to other than our own. Life is good and we are happy.

No comments: