I taught Marsi's Primary class today. I didn't know I was teaching until Saturday night. I also teach an adult Sunday school class so it gets a bit busy when I do both.
Well, we were talking about the fact that even little children their age could be missionaries by openly talking about Jesus Christ. You get 5 little girls (where 3 of them are oldest children) and a boy together all aged 4 and 5 and it gets a bit crazy. When I gave them missionary tags, they were SUPER excited! Like over the moon excited.
It made me even happier when right before bath, Marsi still had the tag on. I also got a picture from one of the other moms showing me how excited her daughter was to be able to be a missionary and have a tag and everything.
That took me 5 minutes to find and print out, another 20 putting them together, and it was totally worth it. It cost hardly anything to brighten these kid's day. It is truly the little things that go above and beyond in a lesson that make these kids love the church and learning the gospel.
No comments:
Post a Comment