1. Another miscarriage...or stillbirth.
2. Heights. I have gotten better, but it still terrifies me.
3. Crowds in some instances. It got bad enough to need medication...I miss my xanax sometimes.
4. Failure. I try to do my best in all that I do. Sometimes, like the end of this year, I feel like I have failed. And that is hard.
5. Alzheimer's disease. I never want to forget my life while I am still living it.
6. Spiders. Not as bad as some people, but my students have heard me scream before.
7. Not being able to breathe. With the little bit of asthma and allergies I have had, I know how it can be hard to breathe. That would be a terrible way to die.
8. Making new friends. That is really hard for me with my anxiety. I have a feeling that I will like my ward right when I am going to move. Bummer.

No comments:
Post a Comment