8/2/10

New Hobby

Because of all of the techy stuff that I have been able to learn this last summer I have found a new hobby.  I know how to make blinkies.  If you don't know what those are, that is okay.  I didn't know what they were until I made it into the message board world.  This is an example:


Photobucket


It isn't much.  It is just layering things within Photoshop and making a little movie out of it.  I think that it is really fun to be able to make these.  This is the one that I made today.


Photobucket


I think that it is cute for being the first blinkie that I have ever created.  I am starting to build up my digital library of trinkets, stitches, paper clips, papers, etc.  I am really glad that I have an external hard drive just for me.  I would fill up my computer far too fast if I didn't have it.  I am having fun.

1 comment:

Heather the Mama Duk said...

Fun! Any hobby that makes you happy is a wonderful hobby.