I just got out of my exam. I am pretty confident that I got a good enough grade to be able to pass the class. I have been in communication with my teacher so I know about what I need to get on the final to pass the class. It was a pretty low number so I think that I am pretty good with getting that score. Who knows. Now I have to wait. I am not sure if my final grade in the class will be posted on Friday, but my exam scores should be posted on Friday and I have to hope it is good enough. I believe that I will be getting the final grade Monday or Tuesday of next week. It is far to long away, but that is how it is supposed to be. There is always the nervous wait when it comes to grades. I am sure the Campus Information System gets really busy at that time. Oh well. I am pretty confident. I hope that I will be able to enjoy my little vacation to Colorado.
And I am excited to go to Monticello tomorrow. I need a little spiritual uplift after this long summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment