12/9/12
Genealogy
Endrit's maternal grandfather passed away this last week. This spurred me into thinking about Endrit's genealogy. So, I got onto Family Search and started to add in the information that Endrit knew. As of right now, there is 1 ancestor that I could start temple work for. I am printing out some pages to add his aunts and uncles and any information that his mom and dad know before we go on to searching through the archives in Albania. It is actually pretty exhilarating In a year, we are going to go through the temple for all the ordinances for his maternal grandparents. It will be a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Make sure you reserve the information for you to do yourselves. Gloria wanted Curtis to do the work for her father and found out that someone else, who had known him did it. She was NOT happy. I don't blame her, that is something the family should do.
Post a Comment