So there is a possibility that Endrit and I will be placing a bid on a condo in downtown. The market is low enough that we feel like we will be able to buy something. We have at least 2.5 years in SLC so it is time to take the plunge! It is a good starter condo. 2 bedrooms, 1 bath. We are excited that we might have something of our own that we live in. One of these years we might need that second bedroom. ;-)
Don't announce on facebook but it will get around at some point. Endrit and I are going to be adopting at some point. We don't know the time table, but we need to be in a more stable place when we do our home study. I know that we don't need to be rich, but we do need to be more stable and have 2 bedrooms. We are adopting from Albania. That is another portion of what we are doing. I have been talking to some of the international adoption agencies in Utah and communicating with the US embassy in Tirane. It is going to happen.
I didn't know when I was going to announce this openly, but, for the few readers of this blog, I think that it is okay.
3 comments:
We congrats! I hope the condo works out. It's a big decision to buy but if your heart feels it's the right one, by all means, do it. When we looked for houses, we walked in to the one we are in now and thought, this is it. It was an answer to our prayers. I'm excited that you want to adopt. That has always been one thing I want to do. There are so many kids that need a wonderful home and parents to love them.
I am so happy for you Rachel! So many good changes! I am so happy you are going to adopt! Adoption can be an emotional rollercoaster but it is such a great blessing! Congrats!!
That's awesome! So excited for you on both counts! :)
Post a Comment