On Monday my right knee started hurting. It was in the afternoon and it wasn't horrible. That night I couldn't sleep really well because of the pain. Tuesday I had to go into school because I had to substitute for Ms. Frison. I sat down most of the day. I got a wrap from the school nurse and it was still really really painful to walk on it. I called the doctor and got an appointment for today. Going into the appointment I automatically got sent to radiology for x-rays. It showed that my knee didn't have much wrong with it.
Knowing that, the doctor examined my knee more. He concluded that the muscles on the outside of my leg are stronger than the ones in my inner leg. This discrepancy caused my knee cap to dislocate. It only shifted a little bit but I have to do some physical therapy maneuvers to try and put it back in place. If that doesn't work I go in next week for an MRI. I hope that it gets better soon.
As for graduation announcements I got them in the mail on Monday. I have gotten them all ready to go minus the photo that will accompany them. Endrit has to take a picture of me in my graduation stuff. I am SO excited to walk across that stage.
1 comment:
We are so excited to SEE you walk across that stage! You've worked long and hard.
Post a Comment